Saying goodbye is an emotionally draining process. I never expected that I, the robot soul, would actually have to deal with these emotions. Is this really it?
Senior Year: Day 1
- Period 1 (AP Physics): Chopped full of brainy kids. I feel myself getting stupider by the second.
- Period 2 (AP Econ): Full of rowdy, talkative people. Nothing special.
- Period 3 (AP Calc): Started off the class with our teacher quizzing us on the unit circle. I don’t regularly like math, but it seems like the teacher might actually make it worth enjoying. :)
- Period 4 (AP Art History): So excited. Cool teacher, very enthusiastic and loves what he does.
- Period 5 (Acadec): Pep talk. Followed by a bunch of guilt for not finishing the reading.
- Period 6 (AP Lit): What a class. Excited for the class, not excited for the “hehe” crowd.
In about a year, I will don this gown. The more I think about it, the more I don’t want to graduate. I’ve made so many bonds with amazing people, it’s going to be hard to say goodbye, but the show must go on.